These terms govern the use of the program licensed to Pluto Solutions Ltd (“Pluto”).
By clicking ‘I agree’ you are bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- Pluto will provide your school with a licence to use the program at app.pluto.school.nz
- The licence term is one year.
- The licence will automatically renew each year unless your school specifically requests
removal of the service.
- The program is for single location use only and any recreation or duplication of the program
is in breach of these terms of trade.
- Payment for access to the one-year licence must be made within 14 days of Pluto providing an
invoice to you.
- Payment can be made through bank transfer, cheque or credit card.
- Your subscription fee is calculated based on the number of students uploaded from your csv
file into Pluto each year.
- If the number of students solved by Pluto is 5% more than the number imported we reserve the
right to charge the subscription fee for every student over and above the 5% threshold.
C. Exclusive Rights
- All Pluto programming, the algorithm used, the rights, title and interest remain the sole
property of Pluto.
- Pluto guarantees that data held by the Pluto application is strictly confidential and will
not be shared with any other party or organisation.
- Pluto is not responsible for any release of data as a result of the actions of any member of
staff associated with your business.
- Analytical data may be captured to track your use of the Pluto application through a
third-party provider such as Google Analytics. All data sent to such a third party is
unidentifiable, and no school, staff, student or otherwise personal data will be tracked.
This data is captured to allow us to fine tune the Pluto application, and provide a better
experience for our users.
- Pluto will never sell or disclose information about your school, staff, students or other
confidential information to any third-party without your express consent.
Pluto is an online computer program that will assist in categorising your students into classes
for the following year using data entered by your staff. Whilst we endeavor to ensure your
school receives the results they are happy with, our guarantee is that the program will generate
an optimal solution based on the data that has been entered.