Welcome to Pluto
A practical software tool for technology driven or time poor teachers and principals who struggle with the chore of creating classes for the next school year.
Pluto reduces the end of year workload and makes class placement a straightforward, stress-free task.
Pluto considers the needs of each student, as well as the teachers’ perspectives to deliver classes tailored to your school.
Smart student placement
- A good range of ability in all classes
- Group students based on their reading levels and numeracy stages
- Special needs students can be assigned to specific teachers
- Handpick students for a smaller class e.g. learning support, or gifted and talented
- Negative combinations of students can be separated
- Handpick students to match specific teachers
- A fair balance of behaviour based on teachers' input
- Equal class sizes
- Suitable students for a beginning teacher
- Recommended friendships or learning buddies can be placed together
- Students that must be together will be (such as twins or students with high needs)
- An even split of boys and girls
- ESOL students can be placed together